Ok, so here is the first website that I found that involved sleep apnea and eye masks improving sleep overall:
http://www.bestsleepapneatreatments.com/blog/general/advantages-of-eye-masks-and-sleeping-masks/
I thought that this was one of the best quotes:
"Most people have discovered that utilizing sleep masks for sleep have aided them to get rid of the bags beneath their eyes, make their skin appear fresh and knew, as well as even help their acne clear up."
Wow, and all these years, I should've bought a sleep mask to help me clear my acne! No, I'm sure if we get the sleep we need, our bodies have time to repair themselves better.
This articles also says that sleep masks may eliminate snoring! I think that that sounds great!
I've tried the masks and although it does take time getting used to and sometimes it gets misplaced in the sheets and under the pillows, I find that it works great and helps me sleep longer than before.
http://www.bestsleepapneatreatments.com/blog/general/advantages-of-eye-masks-and-sleeping-masks/
I thought that this was one of the best quotes:
"Most people have discovered that utilizing sleep masks for sleep have aided them to get rid of the bags beneath their eyes, make their skin appear fresh and knew, as well as even help their acne clear up."
Wow, and all these years, I should've bought a sleep mask to help me clear my acne! No, I'm sure if we get the sleep we need, our bodies have time to repair themselves better.
This articles also says that sleep masks may eliminate snoring! I think that that sounds great!
I've tried the masks and although it does take time getting used to and sometimes it gets misplaced in the sheets and under the pillows, I find that it works great and helps me sleep longer than before.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기