http://www.buzzle.com/articles/red-rash-all-over-body.html
Sometimes, I get a very hot red rash all over my body. Ironically, this usually occurs between 10-11 am. I haven't found any consistencies besides this in them. They usually disappear after a few hours or after a good nap.
05/ 28/2012 Today, I took a vitamin and then an hour later after hitting my head on the desk while reaching for my glasses that Annabelle conveniently knocked off, the rest flair of heat started right where I hit my head. It was very strange to me, but because I had experienced the red heat sensation before, I knew what was on my way. So gradually my entire head and face and especially my neck became very hot and very red. then it gradually drifted down my body, accentuating my bum, elbows and knees. The strange thing about today was the fact that after I put a cool back on my neck, I had a very drastic cold spell. I felt fine, but I definitely was chilly. Strange! I do believe that I am pregnant, but everything that I read about pregnancy hot flashes doesn't seem to match up with what I have. I really wonder if I am just allergic to the Korean Vitamin that I am taking. It was sure and expensive one, if I might add.
Sometimes, I get a very hot red rash all over my body. Ironically, this usually occurs between 10-11 am. I haven't found any consistencies besides this in them. They usually disappear after a few hours or after a good nap.
05/ 28/2012 Today, I took a vitamin and then an hour later after hitting my head on the desk while reaching for my glasses that Annabelle conveniently knocked off, the rest flair of heat started right where I hit my head. It was very strange to me, but because I had experienced the red heat sensation before, I knew what was on my way. So gradually my entire head and face and especially my neck became very hot and very red. then it gradually drifted down my body, accentuating my bum, elbows and knees. The strange thing about today was the fact that after I put a cool back on my neck, I had a very drastic cold spell. I felt fine, but I definitely was chilly. Strange! I do believe that I am pregnant, but everything that I read about pregnancy hot flashes doesn't seem to match up with what I have. I really wonder if I am just allergic to the Korean Vitamin that I am taking. It was sure and expensive one, if I might add.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기