프로필

내 사진
I should've started this a long time ago, but I've finally done it. My goal is not only to share the growth of my children but also the answers to questions that I've had while I've been a mother. I'm hoping that this is a better outlet for me than Facebook. We'll see how it goes!

2012년 5월 28일 월요일

Why does Lil' Rocky clear his throat so much?

http://www.kellymom.com/babyconcerns/reflux.html 


Ever since Rocky Jack was born he has cleared his throat after feeding.  He also really didn't spit up much, but if something came up, he would just swallow it back down.

I read this article and it made me wonder whether Rocky had a minor case of infant reflex.

I went to the doctor and she said that I needed to feed Jack in a more up-right position and that he did not have the infant reflex because he wasn't vomiting.  I was glad that it wasn't something serious, but also frustrated because it was something so simple.  I also seemed that he would swallow wrong and then have a hard time for days trying to get that stuff out of his esophagus.

It didn't make me feel so bad when Jan's baby, Lilly was doing the same thing and was just as paranoid as I was. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기